Welcome to Prayers and Piazzas
Prayers and Piazzas is where I profess my love of all things Italy: travel, culture, history, language. Every Tuesday I publish the series A Snapshot From… featuring a photo or two from my travels around Italy and a cultural tidbit. Join us here for a quick, virtual trip to one of the most beloved countries in the world.
But Italy and Italian are really the stars of the show.
If your Italian heart brought you here, you will enjoy these posts:
- 7 Reasons to Love Italian
- How I Study Italian
- 12 Things You May Not Know About The Last Supper
- Snapshots from Italy, Framed
Interested in writings on something other than Italy? Here are some reader favorites:
Proudly Published on Other Outlets
- A Beautiful Ordinary at Mamalode
- Marching Away from Me at Mamalode
- For the Love of the Italian Language: Seize the Day! at Becoming Italian Word by Word
- The Unintentional Climb at Studentessa Matta
- Reasons I love Italy and why I learn Italian at Studentessa Matta
- Alberobello and its Trulli at Tourist by Chance
I’m Stacy “di Anna” Pollard: wife, mom, friend, blogger, reader, Italiana, introvert. I love to read in the sun, write in the early morning, study Italian in small chunks all day long, and travel. But above all that, my husband of 25 years and kids (ages 21 (!), 18 and 12) are my top priority.
My signature strengths: #1 love of learning; #2 curiosity; #3 appreciation of beauty and excellence. I hope you find all those here.
All work ©Stacy Pollard, Prayers and Piazzas. All photos are my own unless otherwise attributed. Please feel free to share and credit www.prayersandpiazzas.com.
If you are interested in working with me on a guest post, have a language learning/travel product you would like reviewed, or are looking for assistance with writing or editing, please get in touch!
prayersandpiazzas(at)gmail(dot)com or use the form below