Hello all! During the past couple of weeks, here’s what made me smile…
- Sunday Worship: Love, love, love our church. I feel so spiritually nourished, and feel especially grateful to have a dear family friend also as a talented worship leader.
- Celebrating New Life: The younger generation of women in my life are becoming moms for the first time! What a blessing to hear of each new little life joining us here on Earth.
- Family Road Trip: love being snuggled into the car for hours and hours with my very favorite people in the whole world.
- Unspoiled Beauty: Places in the world that are off the grid and still look like this:
- Thanksgiving: says Baby Girl, “it’s my favorite holiday because it’s just about family.” Amen to that!
- BlogLove: BIG gratitudes for you all, readers who I know well and those of whom I’ve just met on this blog. Thank you for walking this journey with me.
Wishing you all blessings and joy during this holiday season.